Website Tri-County Family Medicine
Caring for Our Communities
A special opportunity for a registered nurse who enjoys the full spectrum of medical care. Here you’ll provide outpatient care for families from prenatal through adulthood.
This full-time position will require only occasional Saturdays. No overnights or holidays! Enjoy working in offices that are family-focused when it comes to our patients and amongst your peers. We like working together!
- Interprets provider’s orders and carries them out while upholding standards of patient care.
- Arranges for patient services in the hospital and community.
- Demonstrates a caring, sensitive attitude toward patients and families.
- Participates in patient and family teaching.
- Accurately records and reports patient histories, vital signs, reviews and updates patients’ med list and prepares needed prescription refills for the provider to electronically transmit at each visit.
- Helps to maintain an efficient communication system; i.e., telephone, hospital, patients, family to the physician.
- Maintains and completes daily and monthly nursing checklists, logs and immediately reports any abnormalities to the Nursing Supervisor.
Apply if you’re a motivated professional. We’re an independent community health center and we serve everyone regardless of our patients’ ability to pay. Bi-lingual is a major plus!
Call (585) 335-3100, or send your letter and resume to us by email at Contact@tcfmedicine.org, apply online, or to the address below:
Tri-County Family Medicine
P.O. Box 601, Dansville, NY 14437