Website Tri-County Family Medicine
Caring for Our Communities
As a Screener, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to patients, visitors, and employees while performing temperature screenings on all individuals entering the health center.
- Greeting all patients and visitors entering TCFM Health Centers
- Following CDC guidelines to determine if an individual is clear to enter the facility.
- Reporting cases of negative responses to the Office Manager or Nursing staff according to established procedures (referencing state, local and federal requirements)
- Operation of a thermometer or other assigned instruments to obtain a temperature reading of all individuals entering the facility according to the manufacturer’s instructions and CDC guidance for personal protection
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and visitors who need to wait in their vehicle before being seen.
- Distribute PPE (surgical masks) to any patient, visitor or employee that enters the building without one
- Assists with the health center’s waiting room occupancy limits and social distancing protocols.